New Career Ideas for Brown Thread

It’s not immediate so I have some time to scratch around. Just sad cause I had a pretty sweet setup and it allowed me to do all of the other things I do and was close to moving into full time. May try to ride the transition out as long as possible and jump into doing my own thing 100%. We’ll see
Time to fly Big Homie.

you know the game inside and out, and more importantly you can break it down to its simplest form. A lot of value in that. Ever thought about hosting seminars or webinars?

I’m sure you could clean up if you opened up on your own.

Time to fly Big Homie.

you know the game inside and out, and more importantly you can break it down to its simplest form. A lot of value in that. Ever thought about hosting seminars or webinars?

I’m sure you could clean up if you opened up on your own.
I have not but it’s an interesting thought. I have considered pumping out financial literacy content. Ultimately I would like to have my own investment funds.

I have a couple investments close to putting off enough FCF to turn my attention to my own thing full time. Having a child makes it next to impossible to bypass the steady paycheck tho ha.

I have not but it’s an interesting thought. I have considered pumping out financial literacy content. Ultimately I would like to have my own investment funds.

I have a couple investments close to putting off enough FCF to turn my attention to my own thing full time. Having a child makes it next to impossible to bypass the steady paycheck tho ha.
There is a massive hole in knowledge for basic financial principles and an even larger need for it. There has to be a way to market it with the advances in tech.

Not Ramsey debt stuff per se,
but the things that parents should have thought their children and/or their HS finance classes.

I don’t know what it would look like but if someone could figure it out, if could be lucrative.

There is a massive hole in knowledge for basic financial principles and an even larger need for it. There has to be a way to market it with the advances in tech.

Not Ramsey debt stuff per se,
but the things that parents should have thought their children and/or their HS finance classes.

I don’t know what it would look like but if someone could figure it out, if could be lucrative.
I agree with the whole premise but not something I want to get rich on. I do want to serve that market but not as a source of income.

I have two meetings tomorrow, fingers crossed they go well and if so, fingers more crossed that it’s clear if and which one is the answer.

tomorrow is also my birthday
Happy Birthday Brother Brown. Good luck on the meetings my guy. You’ll kill it.

Members online

Back