What's for lunch?

Happy to finally see Lotto's ass in here.

P.S. Somebody told me that I should just start celebrating my bday a few days early and now I've been drunk since about 7:00 pm yesterday. Doesn't suck that it's sunny and 65 degrees. Greyhounds (the drink) and running Raynoch on the beach does not suck as a way to spend a Sunday.

Happy bday man

Had a grilled chicken sandwich with pimento cheese from good ole Jim N Nick's.

Judge away.

If you're a bbq restaurant, the best things on your menu shouldn't be mac n cheese and cheese muffins.

The mac and cheese is great, but everything else is too.

I'm not a fan of pork, but I like our brisket and chicken a lot.

Nothing's frozen either, which is cool. There isn't even a freezer in the place.

The cheese muffins are cardiac arrest in a basket. I don't eat those suckers.

Also depends on which one you've been to. I've actually been to a pretty crappy JNN in Georgia before.

If you're a bbq restaurant, the best things on your menu shouldn't be mac n cheese and cheese muffins.

I've never heard of Jim and Nick's, but if you're a barbecue restaurant and anyone even thinks about ordering a grilled chicken sandwich, there's no point being in business.

I've never heard of Jim and Nick's, but if you're a barbecue restaurant and anyone even thinks about ordering a grilled chicken sandwich, there's no point being in business.

I work there. I've had everything a multitude of times.

Like I said, not as much a fan of BBQ. Love chicken tho.

People normally order BBQ, in some form. Almost every time, actually.

Members online

No members online now.
Back