Official we gon whoop Kentucky's ass or nah thread

Im gonna have to listen to Kesling on the radio on my way home from Huntsville. But i say yes.

Most likely, but I honestly just now looked up the gametime. Figured it was a noon game, and was surprised

No doubt. I figured maybe the bball team will get in a rhythm and start playing consistently and there won't be football where everyone over there is getting pissed. At least hopefully by the end of December

Btw, on Black Friday I witnessed a grown man slap a random woman. It pissed me the hell off, and I was going to say something to him, but her husband came out of nowhere and knocked his azz out cold. We had to call the cops and everything. Crazy.

Rednecks were going crazy over our gun safes. It was a madhouse for about 5 hrs

Btw, on Black Friday I witnessed a grown man slap a random woman. It pissed me the hell off, and I was going to say something to him, but her husband came out of nowhere and knocked his azz out cold. We had to call the cops and everything. Crazy.

Rednecks were going crazy over our gun safes. It was a madhouse for about 5 hrs

Beautiful

Man.. There's been a few people I wish we could get over here but the risk far outweighs the reward imo

Members online

No members online now.
Back