GWN's Fitness Thread

Had to change my registration to a half marathon instead of the full. Just cannot get my stomach issues under control on the long runs. Not sure what is going on.

Had to change my registration to a half marathon instead of the full. Just cannot get my stomach issues under control on the long runs. Not sure what is going on.
I almost hung a left at the 6 mile mark and headed towards the 10K finish line couple weeks ago ha. Half is a much better experience

Clocked in at 308 today. I’m gonna do another 90 day alcohol cleanse starting in February. Want to see if I can get down to 290 by the end of the month. But I’ll take under 300 for the first time since January 2017

Just went back and looked at the VN post that I obviously didn’t finish reading to see that it was canceled.
The half that I signed up for in Georgia was cancelled. I went to Vegas for work. I deferred my registration for the half until next year.

There is a small probability I run the strolling jim in May 2023 if anyone wants to come cheer for your boy. Lord knows it is needed there

Members online

No members online now.
Back