Where is everyone?

In the midst of not sleeping one night I stumbled into a thread where they were talking about hearing aids.

Anyway, Volfan1000 was in there talking about them. He’s an older gentleman but not that old and hes worn hearing aids most of his life. He was born with cerebral palsy.

In the midst of not sleeping one night I stumbled into a thread where they were talking about hearing aids.

Anyway, Volfan1000 was in there talking about them. He’s an older gentleman but not that old and hes worn hearing aids most of his life. He was born with cerebral palsy.
God bless him. I kinda assumed something like that. Seems like a real kind innocent man. Gotta be protected at all costs.

Are Nashville-adjacent folks in here okay?

As okay as one can be when something like this happens.

Are Nashville-adjacent folks in here okay?

As okay as one can be when something like this happens.
I know we’re ok. Some of the people at our church had a friend pass. One woman from our church worked at Covenant for ten years and one of her best friends passed. Very sad situation.

My aunt that lives in Lyles used to work with the father of the girl who pulled the fire alarm that was shot and killed.

My 1.5 year old is extremely sassy, my boy is ramping up for all stars, I pitch to our 7-8 team (and bp before the game) so my shoulder is close to falling off, back to school in the fall, and have absolutely no free time between ball and kids birthday parties on the weekend. But man, I know people say it all the time… but I am EXTREMELY blessed by God.

Last edited:
The Girl took a job in Virginia (which is why I was there a couple weeks ago). My roommates are getting their own place in September and we’ve been talking about maybe moving in together after my lease is up
Bro just make sure you know this lovely lady friend reallyyyyy well before you take it to this level. But exciting stuff.

My 1.5 year old is extremely sassy, my boy is ramping up for all stars, I pitch to our 7-8 team (and bp before the game) so my shoulder is close to falling off, back to school in the fall, and have absolutely no free time between ball and kids birthday parties on the weekend. But man, I know people say it all the time… but I am EXTREMELY blessed by God.
Days are long but the years are short

Members online

No members online now.
Back