Where is everyone?

Wife and I will be roaming around prior to Ball State... What are the guidelines on if we want to bring some drinks from our hotel room to sip on as we roam around?

Or any tips for finding a tailgate spot as the gameday develops?

Wife and I will be roaming around prior to Ball State... What are the guidelines on if we want to bring some drinks from our hotel room to sip on as we roam around?

Or any tips for finding a tailgate spot as the gameday develops?
There’s several tailgates up closer to the stadium that have buffet style food + bar that you can buy wristbands or passes too. Plenty of people will give you free food/drinks and let you hang out but that’s dependent on your personality and how you feel about gauging those situations and going for it ha

I don’t know where you’re staying but I like hitting up the Market St/Sq area and eating before heading down towards parking garages/tailgates/etc

You can’t really go wrong. As for roaming around, I don’t know the actual laws but just go the solo cup route and you will be fine.

Those large tailgates you can pay for are gonna be up on the hill/circle park areas. Close to the stadium.

Did checkerboards move into his cardboard? I haven't seen "show ignored content" or whatever in a few days. I tried to see his most recent posts and i get "oops, we ran into a problem".

Members online

Back