Where is everyone?

Boooooooooooo was hoping to meet up.

I've convinced my lovely wife to go. Super damn excited.
Awesome. It’ll be a blast. We have a child on the way, lord willing, with an October 1 due date. Don’t see me peeling out that close to or soon after.

The last time I went to a Tennessee game, Justin Worley threw a TD pass to Brendan Downs.

I welcome your gameday food, Vol Walk, etc. recommendations heading into a 7:00pm Thursday game.
Not sure how long you’re in K-town or what plans you have, but my BIL owns a nice restaurant near Market Square. JC Holdway. It’s fancy but the food is amazing.

I am almost always in some type of long range financial planning mode. There’s something I’ve been working on in the distance that started to become a possibility for Jan 2023. I was hoping to move up towards November 1ish but over the last week it has really accelerated - both in timing and in potential reality - so much so that the first meeting was yesterday and we will probably be at the yes/no stage before August is over.

I am very fortunate/blessed to be where I am in life to begin with but this would be life changing for my family, even outside of my wife and child(ren). The sacrifices of my parents largely drive what I do - in an attempt to be a good parent but also to give back to them and to others as much as possible.

So I guess long story short, I request any good mojo towards this materializing to the point that it’s my decision and knowing whether it’s the right one or not.

And dbake, I know you got a ton of prospect potential, but I’m very sorry you’re enduring being a nats fan

I am almost always in some type of long range financial planning mode. There’s something I’ve been working on in the distance that started to become a possibility for Jan 2023. I was hoping to move up towards November 1ish but over the last week it has really accelerated - both in timing and in potential reality - so much so that the first meeting was yesterday and we will probably be at the yes/no stage before August is over.

I am very fortunate/blessed to be where I am in life to begin with but this would be life changing for my family, even outside of my wife and child(ren). The sacrifices of my parents largely drive what I do - in an attempt to be a good parent but also to give back to them and to others as much as possible.

So I guess long story short, I request any good mojo towards this materializing to the point that it’s my decision and knowing whether it’s the right one or not.
Good luck brother. Thoughts and prayers. These things have a way of working themselves out.

That second paragraph is me. You and I are very similar ha. Anyhow, I’ll pray for your clarity and understand the gravity and nature of saying yes or no to such things. Seems to me like you’ve already made the decision tho. Need someone to bounce things off of or listen give me a shout.

That second paragraph is me. You and I are very similar ha. Anyhow, I’ll pray for your clarity and understand the gravity and nature of saying yes or no to such things. Seems to me like you’ve already made the decision tho. Need someone to bounce things off of or listen give me a shout.
Gotta win the bid to accept the bid brother. I’ll make up my mind when it becomes my decision but until then.. gotta be mentally committed in the courting stage. ☕

And dbake, I know you got a ton of prospect potential, but I’m very sorry you’re enduring being a nats fan

I am currently reading with the hall of fame game in the background because I cannot bring myself to even consider viewing Padres-Dodgers.

Down bad.

Gotta say: I love these big-time updates from y'all and love the thinking through it out loud here, too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back