The Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

Is there a LF worse than Matt holiday

I've wondered the same thing. Wouldn't be surprised to have a ron artest moment with him in the stands before the end of this series. Pirates fans have been ripping him nonstop ever since that play.

Justin Upton

While Justin certainly has his flaws in the outfield, he is not Holliday bad

A) great avi
B) Matt holiday was once hit in the penis with a fly ball
C) Justin upton has never knocked a ball over the fence with his glove

Thanks, and in was KINDA a joke. Hes been pretty bad lately

The one holiday missed completely (that barely missed his head which wasn't looking at the ball and bounced off the fence) was worse imo

Good ole Charlie.

He actually had a pretty good night. While I really don't care for him most of the time I do kind of want to see him in the bullpen come October. He has been really tough for batters to hit first time around.

4 walkoffs this season now for him. After watching some of the jokers we have run out there at catcher the past 20 years Martin has been a joy to watch. Granted, even though we finally upgraded the catcher position I'm still pissed about drafting a ****ing reliever (Daniel Moskos) in 2007 over Wieters just to save money.

If this keeps up Cardinals fans are going to be entertaining on twitter tonight

Where's the damn like button when we need it??

For some reason Freak has put more attention into features for a site with 56,000 users instead of the site with 6 members and some spammers

For some reason Freak has put more attention into features for a site with 56,000 users instead of the site with 6 members and some spammers

The percentage of good posters is much better over here

Members online

No members online now.
Back