Braves put away inept Nationals

Alright gentlemen, and underscore (if he ever made it), I am off to our nation's capital for what I hope is a very good Braves related weekend. I'll be only a few rows back down the left field line for tomorrow's game so keep an eye out for the rather distinguished looking, bearded fellow in the red Heyward shirtsey.

Scotty, I'll tell Evan how much you love him and I'll be on the look out for any airbrush artists around the stadium.

#freeverc

LOL. Yes and #freeverc indeed

A little late but LOL on the Braves Guru/giro/Fredi statement. Wherever it was I saw that. That was so cash you guys.

Alright gentlemen, and underscore (if he ever made it), I am off to our nation's capital for what I hope is a very good Braves related weekend. I'll be only a few rows back down the left field line for tomorrow's game so keep an eye out for the rather distinguished looking, bearded fellow in the red Heyward shirtsey.

Scotty, I'll tell Evan how much you love him and I'll be on the look out for any airbrush artists around the stadium.

#freeverc

I'm jealous.

I noticed that as well. And we'll have to tell Archer as well when he bails out of jail.

It may be easier for you to let him know while hes in jail, you might have some connections to find him. Its kinda hard to get word across on VN

It may be easier for you to let him know while hes in jail, you might have some connections to find him. Its kinda hard to get word across on VN

True, I could probably locate him. I tried to help out Dbake and everyone made fun of me, so someone else can babysit Archer and Allvol.

556051_354562721311264_1671016018_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back