The New York Mets Thread.

Chan ho park on the mound tonight :( so if you got any marlins on your fantasy team, might wanna start them!

Ho park stinks!

gave up 5 runs with 2 outs.. I hope its the last time we see him this year.

atleast Beltran, Green and Reyes stayed hot. just seems pitching is hard to find in new york.

How many shots does Chan Ho get? The guy is a human gas can.

I hope no more. but that shows just how bad the mets pitching rotation is. one more goes down they may have to call up old billy chapel (kidding)

I just wish Wright would break out of his slump

I hope no more. but that shows just how bad the mets pitching rotation is. one more goes down they may have to call up old billy chapel (kidding)

I just wish Wright would break out of his slump
would you like to have Eric Milton. You could get him from the reds cheap, maybe even free.

i was having trouble deciding whether to pick wright or miguel cabrera in my fantasy draft....im glad i got cabrera ;)

David Wright had a very nice game, going 3-4, hitting his first home run of the year, and driving in 2 runs and an RBI while batting in the 2-hole.

But.....

Mets lose 5-2 to the damn Marlins

ughhhhhh

Chan ho got sent back down to the minors.. thank god
Jose Reyes has 17 steals in 26 games
Wright is hitting again.

Glavine on the mound tonight in Arizona

:D

Glavine pitched 6 strong inngings, giving up 4 earned runs, but the fireworks didn't come until the 9th inning. Damion Easley and David Wright both knocked 3-run home runs in the top of the 9th inning to propel the Mets to a 9-4 win over the Diamondbacks.

sadly no win 294 for glavine..
but damn exciting!

Mets take 3 out of 4 games with the D-Backs, Tied for 1st with Atlanta

Members online

Back