Welcome to BravesChop!

Hey guys,

I'm Tim, I live up in Hendersonville,TN. Going into radio, I want to be in sports radio here somewhere(Nashville/Atlanta). Not from here, from Ohio, I like it down here in the south though.

Hey guys,

I'm Tim, I live up in Hendersonville,TN. Going into radio, I want to be in sports radio here somewhere(Nashville/Atlanta). Not from here, from Ohio, I like it down here in the south though.

Welcome! The board has been a bit slow but please visit and post often and maybe we can drum up some excitement around here. :)

Hey guys,

Welcome! Bring all your friends. The more the merrier.

And I know VKB had one over here, but he has never been back.

Hey VKB, do you have a broom I can borrow? Maybe the Braves have one I can borrow? :D

Hello, this is Weezy from the other site. Really dislike that name since it was meant for Chism, but that connection probably isn't obvious (as Lil' Wayne). So I'm rolling with my goto for other boards.

Team Gattis.

We already have one guy on here whose name is in honor of a horrible rap artist. I like the Chism shoutout though.

:( The slump last week was bad... but it really hasn't brought any new members. I blame Freak.

Members online

No members online now.
Back