New software

tenor.gif

@freak when you changed this site over were there any problems? Would VN pretty much be the same?

@freak when you changed this site over were there any problems? Would VN pretty much be the same?
There were no problems on this site, at all.

VolNation is not quite the same because of its size and because I had a lot of custom stuff on VN that we didn't have here. Likes, for one, custom BB embed codes and some behind the scenes stuff.

The process is basically the same, it just gets more complicated because of the scale and because of the other reasons I mentioned above.

Why do you ask?

VolNation is not quite the same because of its size and because I had a lot of custom stuff on VN that we didn't have here. Likes, for one, custom BB embed codes and some behind the scenes stuff.

The process is basically the same, it just gets more complicated because of the scale and because of the other reasons I mentioned above.

Why do you ask?
I was just curious

Trust me. I know. I’m stressing that I get everything finished soon.

I’m just mad bc I’ve got a great quote from Chipper Jones about sacrificing a chicken that I need Z to see and I can’t access the Braves thread on the mothership!!!!

The updates are amazing and people are going to be so damn happy after it’s done, don’t stress yourself out over it.

I’m just mad bc I’ve got a great quote from Chipper Jones about sacrificing a chicken that I need Z to see and I can’t access the Braves thread on the mothership!!!!

The updates are amazing and people are going to be so damn happy after it’s done, don’t stress yourself out over it.
I appreciate the calming words. lol.

The waiting is killing me. I feel so helpless right now. :)

Speaking of the Braves, I'm heading down on Sunday to catch a couple of games. Excited to see these guys live again.

Why do you ask?
Behind the scenes stuff sounds suspicious 🤔

Behind the scenes stuff sounds suspicious 🤔
You have to keep in mind we've been running a version of the same software since like 2005. Mobile wasn't even a thing back then. Most of the site was held together by mirrors and coat hangers. lol.

You have to keep in mind we've been running a version of the same software since like 2005. Mobile wasn't even a thing back then. Most of the site was held together by mirrors and coat hangers. lol.
How did you get so advanced in IT? Self taught?

So humble lol

You’ve engineered one of the largest, most successful collegiate sports message boards in existence

I appreciate the compliment Scotty, but truly I think the site has flourished despite my efforts to screw it up.

Members online

Back