Game of Thrones chat with Lotto

So wtf was bran doing in the Ravens last week
Yeah, I liked a lot of what happened last night but I was really hoping we were going to get at least a short recap/explanation into the ending of last weeks episode.

Yeah, I liked a lot of what happened last night but I was really hoping we were going to get at least a short recap/explanation into the ending of last weeks episode.
Yeah.. Melisandre just shows up from nowhere without explanation and then kills herself without explanation ha

Me - unbelievable episode. Holy crap.

*gets online*

*sees nothing but complaining*

I don’t actually know what these people wanted to happen.

Me - unbelievable episode. Holy crap.

*gets online*

*sees nothing but complaining*

I don’t actually know what these people wanted to happen.
I always like it in the moment but, after a little time to think about some of it, I do think there are some things that are valid complaints. Ultimately I think they just kinda screwed themselves by forcing it to be done in only six episodes, no matter how long they made them. With another 10 episode season I think the descent into madness for Dany could have happened without feeling a little rushed. One shot of her with bags under her eyes and nappy hair wasn’t quite enough to me.

I always like it in the moment but, after a little time to think about some of it, I do think there are some things that are valid complaints. Ultimately I think they just kinda screwed themselves by forcing it to be done in only six episodes, no matter how long they made them. With another 10 episode season I think the descent into madness for Dany could have happened without feeling a little rushed. One shot of her with bags under her eyes and nappy hair wasn’t quite enough to me.

I think it being rushed is totally valid, as well as Cersei/Jamie’s death although I wasn’t pissed off about that.

She has strongly implied she’s crazy for a very long time now, they just haven’t shown her completely turn.

I think it being rushed is totally valid, as well as Cersei/Jamie’s death although I wasn’t pissed off about that.

She has strongly implied she’s crazy for a very long time now, they just haven’t shown her completely turn.
Agreed, I completely like the storyline, that is who her family is, it just felt like they didn't really give her a real chance to show how the transition to "Mad Queen" unfolded. But again, they were stuck in a sped up timeline by only doing 6.

Agreed, I completely like the storyline, that is who her family is, it just felt like they didn't really give her a real chance to show how the transition to "Mad Queen" unfolded. But again, they were stuck in a sped up timeline by only doing 6.

Totally agree

Need some content here

Can’t wade into the GoT thread cesspool

I was fine with the ending. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Whole season was definitely rushed but I ain’t mad at how they wrapped it up

Members online

Back