Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, Gentlemen

Got that fitted tomahawk through the A hat. How many official hats we have these days? That's three different ones for me, guess I need to shoot for all of them at this point.

Got that fitted tomahawk through the A hat. How many official hats we have these days? That's three different ones for me, guess I need to shoot for all of them at this point.

Does the throwback lowercase a one count?

Does the throwback lowercase a one count?

That's one of my three, but mine is the throwback color scheme of the Hammerin' Hank days, not the darker colors of the spring training from this year.

I've already decided to switch to the tomahawk-through-the-A as my main Braves hat. Wearing the regular one is not worth the heart attack I almost have every time some dickhead cones up and starts talking to me about Alabama.

I've already decided to switch to the tomahawk-through-the-A as my main Braves hat. Wearing the regular one is not worth the heart attack I almost have every time some dickhead cones up and starts talking to me about Alabama.

Luckily that doesn't happen as much in VA as I'm sure it does in GA but I fully support that decision.

Members online

No members online now.
Back