That football team in Tampa Fans

Mariota reminds of VY with a brain, but for a more modern comparison Kap is probably the closest, though Mariota is way ahead of him passing wise at this point in their careers.

I'm buying Mariota as a future top ten QB in the league in the future. When you have a 101-12 TD/INT ratio for your career you have something special even in a semi-gimmicky offense.

He sort of reminds me of a younger Romo. Obviously Romo has been turnover-prone, but mariota should be able to use his legs and frustrate teams

He sort of reminds me of a younger Romo. Obviously Romo has been turnover-prone, but mariota should be able to use his legs and frustrate teams

I thought about that, but I think Mariota is a much better runner than Romo in terms of getting first downs and what not.

Actually Mariota will probably end up what RG3 would have been with good knees, hard work, and a stable organization.

Rg3 is s supreme douche

Mariota is not

Church.

I really really like mariota. Really rooting for him. I'd like to see how he grades out compared to other recent really good college QBs. I remember people saying luck was the highest marks they've given in years.

If we leave him out, who do folks think will be the best player in this draft?

Mcshay on radio right now "no question" Winston is head and shoulders above mariota on field only

Luck is on his own level as a prospect

Winston is close to the top of "everyone else"

Well, he isn't gonna just sit and learn. Never really happens.

Would you want Winston before mariota, breaz?

You'd think that the draft guys would have figured out by now that they have no idea what they're doing when projecting college QBs to the NFL.

I thought about that, but I think Mariota is a much better runner than Romo in terms of getting first downs and what not.

Actually Mariota will probably end up what RG3 would have been with good knees, hard work, and a stable organization.

So Steve Young then?

So Steve Young then?

Actually a good comparison although Mariota isn't as accurate.

I think Winston is slightly better as a QB, but I don't think it's as far and away as McShay says. Winston still telegraphs passes too much and has a slow release.

Plus Mariota is a good kid and doesn't do stupid **** while Winston could be Vince Young.

Winston is going to post record-low scores on the Wonderlic test.

Honestly I don't necessarily think Winston is some awful person but he's definitely not bright. You would think that with millions of dollars on the line he would be smart enough to not put himself into silly situations.

Members online

No members online now.
Back