AJ Johnson discussion

Latest I've got. He said this came directly from someone "close to the situation" as mentioned below. Directly pasted.

This is based on some things I've heard and been told by people close to the situation. I'm not saying these are 100% facts.

From what I heard, the UT student involved texted AJ Johnson earlier on Saturday night and let him know she wanted to have sex with him at his apartment that night. The two had what was apparently consensual sex at his apartment. Williams apparently then walked in to the room after they finished. It is obviously tough to say for sure what happened next but that is apparently when the UT student alleged both Johnson and Williams raped her. The girl's friend from FL was in town as well obviously and she accused Williams of assaulting her too, but has decided not to press charges. Both girls left the apartment crying. From what I heard neither had any intention of pressing charges, but they were convinced to do so later that night by a third party.

It all comes down to what happened when Williams walked in to the room. Only the people in the room know what happened and it will be sorted out by the DA.

giphy.gif

A) move to another thread..this had good vibes..

B) this sounds a lot like lane and orta. Sounds like a culture problem. Sounds like more girls could have had same experience/complaint

C) get your SHlT together, society

Latest I've got. He said this came directly from someone "close to the situation" as mentioned below. Directly pasted.

This is based on some things I've heard and been told by people close to the situation. I'm not saying these are 100% facts.

From what I heard, the UT student involved texted AJ Johnson earlier on Saturday night and let him know she wanted to have sex with him at his apartment that night. The two had what was apparently consensual sex at his apartment. Williams apparently then walked in to the room after they finished. It is obviously tough to say for sure what happened next but that is apparently when the UT student alleged both Johnson and Williams raped her. The girl's friend from FL was in town as well obviously and she accused Williams of assaulting her too, but has decided not to press charges. Both girls left the apartment crying. From what I heard neither had any intention of pressing charges, but they were convinced to do so later that night by a third party.

It all comes down to what happened when Williams walked in to the room. Only the people in the room know what happened and it will be sorted out by the DA.

No idea how a DA can sort that out, but if that's how it went down then as far I'm concerned it's rape and both of them can go to hell.

Forgot to mention that the third party in question (that told her to go to the police) is either another player or another players girlfriend. I believe (pretty sure) he was hinting at it being a player. And that would explain the multiple layers.

What's really sad is how vindictive people are towards the accuser and how many people assume that she's lying. I've deleted a depressingly large number of posts that call the girls "attention whores" and "b itches" and stuff like that. There were a bunch of posts last night where people were stalking twitter in an effort to figure out who the accuser is, including a name being posted. It's no wonder most campus rapes don't get reported.

It's like people have decided that because a Treon Harris situation happens occasionally that it means all rape accusations are tossups at best, if not more likely that the girl is either lying or just got her feelings hurt.

I really dislike people the majority of the time. Between this and the rednecks tweeting the cherry kid.. It's just disgusting.

So our current most likely scenario is that AJ was banging a chick that he bangs regularly, and along comes Williams and the guys decide they want to pull a train whether the girl wants to or not. And at some point Williams also gropes or otherwise tries to push himself on the other girl, but it doesn't go far enough to qualify as rape. So both girls get upset, leave, and then end up talking to another player and/or his girlfriend, who encourages them to call the cops. Layers, indeed. What a mess.

I really dislike people the majority of the time. Between this and the rednecks tweeting the cherry kid.. It's just disgusting.

I dunno what the rednecks are saying to Cherry, but when the guy has committed to an SEC school and then he takes a visit to Texas and starts tweeting about how awesome it is, he's sort of asking for it.

Drae Bowles has not practiced the past two days. Speculation he is the one who urged the girl to press charges.

I dunno what the rednecks are saying to Cherry, but when the guy has committed to an SEC school and then he takes a visit to Texas and starts tweeting about how awesome it is, he's sort of asking for it.

We've stopped recruiting him, if we wanted him, he would be a VOL. Grown men are harassing him, he is 17. It's pathetic.

Members online

Back