General NBA Discussion Thread.

Wow at the Pelicans/Thunder ending.

Anthony Davis.

Kevin Durant's going to be like Prince Charles. Spends years being the obvious heir apparent, and then the crown's going to go directly from LeBron to Anthony Davis and skip over him entirely. It's going to be Davis's decade.

I'm not sure how you get around having some teams at a disadvantage by going cross-country in the first round while someone else stays in their own region.

That said, the purgatory teams would theoretically benefit from getting into the lottery.

Shorten the season by a week or two and give more rest in the playoffs for that type of travel.

Kevin Durant's going to be like Prince Charles. Spends years being the obvious heir apparent, and then the crown's going to go directly from LeBron to Anthony Davis and skip over him entirely. It's going to be Davis's decade.

Dude is an absolute freak o nature.

By the way, I just lurk on those sites and haven't signed up. So my stupidity is mostly here and VN fwiw. Obviously I pay attention to crap like that though.

Yeah, I just lurk on the Hawks sites too. Last thing in the world I have time for is to get bogged down talking on another message board.

Northcyde's the guy I was talking about. Disappointing to find out he's a Vol fan. As soon as the Hawks lose in the playoffs he's going to pounce and talk about how this whole season was meaningless and he was proven right all along.

Yeah, I just lurk on the Hawks sites too. Last thing in the world I have time for is to get bogged down talking on another message board.

Northcyde's the guy I was talking about. Disappointing to find out he's a Vol fan. As soon as the Hawks lose in the playoffs he's going to pounce and talk about how this whole season was meaningless and he was proven right all along.

I figured it was him, lol. He used to do that ish on the AJC comment section too. I'm ashamed I even know that, but getting my Hawks fix over the years wasn't as easy then as it is now.

Take solace in knowing he can't fully enjoy this because he hitched his wagon long ago.

Austin Rivers playing in an actual NBA game is a joke.. Dude is a bum

Last edited:
OMG.

"It's crazy how much changes in two weeks," Rivers said. "I've never been a part of something like this. When there are five seconds left in the game, Chris Paul has the ball. What pressure is on me? If we lose, is the headline, 'Austin Rivers loses the game?' There's no pressure on me. None. I can just go play."

Haha who does he think he is? Good ole American nepotism. Smh.

^ to Chris Paul, to Austin rivers, to doc rivers, to the clippers organization, and to HAWKS FANS

So I know Breeze ain't here anymore, and I'm happy to move this over to the mothership to include him but I figured I'd bring it over here first to avoid the yocals. Did any Grizz fans watch the game tonight? And if so, did anybody think Steph tried to hurt Mike C? I didn't think a thing of it until I saw a ton of Twitter stuff claiming so. Obviously I'm biased but, what I miss?

I haven't seen any of it. Surely there's Youtube of it.

Hard to imagine Curry trying to injure anybody though.

I haven't seen any of it. Surely there's Youtube of it.

Hard to imagine Curry trying to injure anybody though.

He kicked a leg out, Reggie Miller style, on a 3 and got the free throws but (on Twitter, which, you know) there was talk of him doing it specifically to injure Conley.

Members online

Back