If Worley goes down...

Scotty's Flat Top

Look for Dobbs to go in per buddy. They really want him to redshirt though.

Gator Pete's days at QB appear to be over 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Pretty stupid.. If his redshirt was too valuable to burn in the GA game, why is it ok to do so now? That was a very winnable game.

If he's clearly better than peterman, why's him redshirting been imperative? He's a sophomore. He has two years left anyway. This isn't do or die.

Reeks of stupidity.

Pretty stupid.. If his redshirt was too valuable to burn in the GA game, why is it ok to do so now? That was a very winnable game.

If he's clearly better than peterman, why's him redshirting been imperative? He's a sophomore. He has two years left anyway. This isn't do or die.

Reeks of stupidity.

UGA was Gator Pete's last stand. His last straw. Staff is done with him save mop up. RIP.

Reeks of stupidity.

I'm willing to cut them some slack because presumably they knew Worley was coming back in. I can understand the reluctance to burn Dobbs's redshirt over just a few minutes. Unfortunately, the value of his redshirt is artificially inflated by the otherwise dire QB situation. God help us if Texas decides they want Dormady and he flips.

I'm not for or against gator pete nor does it have any bearing on Dobbs. Whoever is better should play. The handling of Dobbs has been moronic .. Last year and this year

Although if I were Butch, the last thing I would worry about right now is what the QB situation might look like in 2017.

I'm not for or against gator pete nor does it have any bearing on Dobbs. Whoever is better should play. The handling of Dobbs has been moronic .. Last year and this year

A lot of truth here. I do wish Worley had a red shirt right now though.

A lot of truth here. I do wish Worley had a red shirt right now though.

Dooley made the decision then that I'd expect Butch to make now: he didn't give a crap about 2015. I generally support the goal to get Dobbs a redshirt year if possible, although obviously not at the cost of losing games. I told Mrs Verc during the UGA game that I expected Worley to come back in because they'd gone to Peterman instead of Dobbs; my assumption was that if he'd been seriously injured they would have gone to Dobbs instead. Or maybe the difference between them in practice hasn't been that big and they wanted to give Peterman one more shot under the bright lights. Hard to evaluate from the outside.

Dooley made the decision then that I'd expect Butch to make now: he didn't give a crap about 2015. I generally support the goal to get Dobbs a redshirt year if possible, although obviously not at the cost of losing games. I told Mrs Verc during the UGA game that I expected Worley to come back in because they'd gone to Peterman instead of Dobbs; my assumption was that if he'd been seriously injured they would have gone to Dobbs instead. Or maybe the difference between them in practice hasn't been that big and they wanted to give Peterman one more shot under the bright lights. Hard to evaluate from the outside.

Id wager that the your opinion on Peterman coming in for Worley in Athens is pretty spot on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back