It sucks

Worst sports weekend I can remember in my life, tbth.

My best friend (BESIDES YOU GUYZ) is a Miami fan, and he's currently in "we might have gotten dooleyed" mode. So he's feelin' the sad feels, too...

"Miami has now lost 7 of its last 11 games against FBS opponents, with 4 of the 7 losses coming against unranked opponents. Worse still, all 7 have been by double digits."

"Under golden, Miami has allowed an opponent to run for 200+ yards 16 times. Pre-Al-Golden Miami allowed 200+ 16 times in previous 10 years."

I'm not sure, but god he's bad. Dude was praying he'd go to Penn State last offseason. Golden and the DC, D'Onofrio, have some hilarious comments in pressers.

I think, when asked about why it was tough to shut down Ameer Abdullah after the Nebraska loss, the DC said something to the effect of, "We design each defensive play with tackling the ball-carrier in mind. It's up to the player assigned to tackle him to execute that."

Jones "Put it all on me. I'm the head football coach." is an improvement I think.

This is Miami stopping the triple option.

Attachments

• BzSamy-IgAAdj6t.jpg
    BzSamy-IgAAdj6t.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Golden notes he was more concerned about explosive pass plays against GT than dives up the middle. He notes that the dive plays "take 5 plays to get 25 yards."

Golden was asked about the 3rd and 2 screen grab with Denzel Perryman lined up 7 yards off the ball...
"He's designed to be there."

Members online

Back