MLB Playoff Predictions

If I had to choose between Red Team North (Natinals) or Red Birds...

I choose bullet or asteroid. Preferably asteroid.

If I had to choose between Red Team North (Natinals) or Red Birds...

I choose bullet or asteroid. Preferably asteroid.

You'd choose Natinals. I know ya would Scotty.

Go orioles today. Hope the other AL game is just exciting.

You'd choose Natinals. I know ya would Scotty.

Go orioles today. Hope the other AL game is just exciting.

Haha yeah I would. I definitely would. I would have all the Natitude. All of it. I HATE the team on the Mississippi River with the passion of a 1,000 suns.

Are Nationals fans bad? Bandwagony?

In my experience:
-The writers I follow for the team (and sometimes those can be annoying) are generally really good
-The Nats fans I follow(ed) (have since unfollowed) are sometimes insufferable. I mean, I guess that permeates every fan base, but they were being holy-**** obnoxious when we got rolling and clinched.

Nationals are fun as hell to watch now, so the inevitable playoff disappointment won't be fun haha.

I always like playing this game...

In playoff/tournament scenarios, the winning team gets to take 1 player from the team they just beat.

So, the Royals go into this series with Lester or Donaldson.
The Giants go into this series with McCutchen.

Not as fair (not that it's ever gonna happen) with the MLB play-in scenario because it rewards the Wild Card team a lot. So, maybe you let the Division winners choose 1 player from a team in their division that didn't make the playoffs.

I always like playing this game...

In playoff/tournament scenarios, the winning team gets to take 1 player from the team they just beat.

So, the Royals go into this series with Lester or Donaldson.
The Giants go into this series with McCutchen.

Not as fair (not that it's ever gonna happen) with the MLB play-in scenario because it rewards the Wild Card team a lot. So, maybe you let the Division winners choose 1 player from a team in their division that didn't make the playoffs.

This sounded firestormish.

If Jose were healthy I'd take him. Since he's not, kimbrel in a hurry.

Members online

No members online now.
Back