The Tattoo Thread

Lmao okey doak

No offense meant...but at the rate folks seem to be splitting up these days, it might not be a bad idea to give it a few and make sure she's going to be able stand living with your ass before you permanently ink you ring on.

Just my. 02. Hell if I could talk you out of getting married I'd do it.

No offense meant...but at the rate folks seem to be splitting up these days, it might not be a bad idea to give it a few and make sure she's going to be able stand living with your ass before you permanently ink you ring on.

Just my. 02. Hell if I could talk you out of getting married I'd do it.

Oh I totally understand, more divorce than not. I'm like Matt Damon in "The Departed" raised as an Irish Catholic, I've never know when to quit.

Then it's finding the artist you trust to ink that much of your body. Big commitment.

Yeah, definitely. Luckily there is a guy in my town that I would trust to do the project. However, its not looking like something that will ever happen. Which is a good thing probably lol

Got another one today. Post a pic when I a not in agony and it drys up better

Here it is. I love the shading of it. On my right forearm. The headstone says "I'm just a hard headed loser."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
I like it man. I want to get another, but am just waiting to decide on something that means enough to me to do.

Might be getting some ink soon. Couple ideas, maybe quotes, just not sure where.

I told the missus I'm getting a giant Atlanta Hawks logo across my whole back if they win the title. Pretty sure I'm safe.

Members online

No members online now.
Back