The Tattoo Thread

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha he

/thread

Gwn, you have one in place of the wedding ring iirc, right?

I've always thought of getting one. Went through a phase wanting one and don't think I will. Wanted a quote for a while but it was quite long.

I do. Just had it gone over last weekend. Fighting the urge to get another, larger one somewhere else.

Attachments

• IMG_20140823_213905.jpg
    IMG_20140823_213905.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm tatted. I have a line from the prayer card form my mother's funeral on the upper part of my left rib cage. "Grant rest unto her oh lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her." I really want another one as well. Just not sure of what yet.

I got two. One on my left forearm that says "HiiiPoWeR" and one on my back/shoulder blades that says "Even when it's dark out the sun is shining somewhere" with a sun on each shoulder.

Going to get a third on right arm that will have a tree and a snake wrapped around it. On the tree it will say "No Fear" and will look engraved.

I want another one. Two issues...

1. I want to be damn sure before I get it that it's exactly what I want, where I want it, and the right size.

2. I don't want to get carried away and end up with a full sleeve or something.

I want another one. Two issues...

1. I want to be damn sure before I get it that it's exactly what I want, where I want it, and the right size.

2. I don't want to get carried away and end up with a full sleeve or something.

I have always said that if I win the lottery (or come into money somehow) i would get a 3/4 sleeve.

Always thought a brand would be cool, especially if my skin were darker. I know that sounds racist, but I don't mean it to be.

Members online

No members online now.
Back