Fundraising ideas for breazy's boys

Finalizing this and sendin out invites today. If anyone else (besides GWN) is interested let me know. Thanks guys

Brown what was the buy-in on the pick em? I must have missed it. Need to send you those funds.

FTR, my girlfriend who watches zero NFL, is in third place out of twenty-two contestants.

She is an avid grizzlies fan and has mild interest in the Braves and Vols. Watches no sports otherwise and watched no sports prior to me. Couldn't find ESPN with a TV guide.

Third place. Smh

My friend's girlfriend won our money fantasy league last year. She has zero knowledge of American style football. She was a last minute fill-in to get an even 12. SMH.

FTR, my girlfriend who watches zero NFL, is in third place out of twenty-two contestants.

She is an avid grizzlies fan and has mild interest in the Braves and Vols. Watches no sports otherwise and watched no sports prior to me. Couldn't find ESPN with a TV guide.

Third place. Smh

I am sucking ass at that thing. Think I'm like 7th with a below. 500 record.

Doin better than me.. We re all gettin smoked by that one guy tho

First annual HR derby yesterday raised over $1k .. Swag swag

Hey Brown, did anyone else mention having issues with Yahoo not saving their picks for this week? I went in there last night to see where I stood, and it showed that my picks hadn't been entered and that I was 0-13 this week. I entered everything earlier on the week and made sure to see that all the picks and the tiebreakers had been entered, so I'm not sure what happened...

Not a huge deal either way...just thought I'd ask...

I've had two separate complaints about people not having their thursday night picks save. I don't really know what to do about it other than revisiting the site after you save em and exit out to make sure.

OK cool...just sucks since I was in 3rd and now I'm way back, but no biggie. I'll double check next time.

There's a 99% chance you'd be in the lead without that week 12 bagel. I feel pretty SHlTTY about that

Members online

Back