Fundraising ideas for breazy's boys

TBreazy

We're a pretty creative bunch.. Let's get some out of the box fundraising ideas going

HR Derby is already a go
Poker/Cornhole Tournaments are in the works

Since you mentioned gambling...

A variation of a parlay card on biggest college games on whatever particular weekend. Make a list of games, offer lines, tie breakers etc. Sell your spreadsheet to colleagues around the office, friends, family or whoever for a certain price. Let them fill out, submit. Best pick wins cash from the pool. You keep the majority for your team I assume.

Since you mentioned gambling...

A variation of a parlay card on biggest college games on whatever particular weekend. Make a list of games, offer lines, tie breakers etc. Sell your spreadsheet to colleagues around the office, friends, family or whoever for a certain price. Let them fill out, submit. Best pick wins cash from the pool. You keep the majority for your team I assume.

Interesting..

You essentially want me to be a bookie..

I like it

I ran a weekly college football pool for about 20 people for six or seven years. It's more of a drag being the guy who runs it than you think it would be.

I ran a weekly college football pool for about 20 people for six or seven years. It's more of a drag being the guy who runs it than you think it would be.

Yeah it's a lot of work week in and week out. Now you can just print them off the Internet instantly on some sites. Much easier. Still have to collect and dole out, though. But it's pretty easy money. Especially if the winner does the honorable thing and donates his winnings to the team.

We're a pretty creative bunch.. Let's get some out of the box fundraising ideas going

HR Derby is already a go
Poker/Cornhole Tournaments are in the works

Go by local businesses and put together a coupon booklet... Maybe print them off with a team photo on the front... And sell the booklet to folks.

Thanks for the ideas..keep em rollin

Going to do an nfl pickem with weekly winners and a season winner.

Anyone interested?

sent you an email through yahoo GWN. Didn't think the D O J email address would be appropriate

Scotty 2 hotty I set up a yahoo pick'em.. Less work for me, more trustworthy for participants, and easier for everyone to follow.

Bake sale is out, not tryna pickup BJ Upton type funds

Hiring ladies for a car wash is definitely on the discussion table now wU

Scotty 2 hotty I set up a yahoo pick'em.. Less work for me, more trustworthy for participants, and easier for everyone to follow.

Bake sale is out, not tryna pickup BJ Upton type funds

Hiring ladies for a car wash is definitely on the discussion table now wU

Oh hell yes, I have some cars in dire need of cleaning...

Members online

No members online now.
Back