Fall Practice Updates:

sounds like we'll probably see some wildcat in the first two games.

Wildcat is awesome IMO. But I was also a VERY vocal supporter of the half back pass in high school. Finally talked my coach into letting us run it once too. In short, Scotty left his high school football career with a 100% completion rate.

Wildcat is awesome IMO. But I was also a VERY vocal supporter of the half back pass in high school. Finally talked my coach into letting us run it once too. In short, Scotty left his high school football career with a 100% completion rate.

A RB with a 4.9 forty?

Dbake,

Here is the response to your question about question marks in the secondary:

A lot of mental mistakes being made back there by guys not named Randolph or Sutton and not enough speed in the back end to make up for it.

Dbake,

Here is the response to your question about question marks in the secondary:

A lot of mental mistakes being made back there by guys not named Randolph or Sutton and not enough speed in the back end to make up for it.

Hmmmmm. I guess we'll see.

Yeah somebody just needs to step up. Moseley will make his mistakes but he has speed to make up for it, IMO. Swafford, TK, and Cortez battling for the second safety spot isn't too bad... one emerging from there wouldn't make me worry too much about the secondary. Helluva lot better than it has been, imo.

Members online

Back