Braves Thread Podcast

Guys, we did a couple things.

GWN, I was a little hurt at first but then I was like "He's completely right. We do a good job and we can do better." I don't think this is going to be our career by any means but I really think we could get some sort of consistent following. We did a little bit of a format editing and made it more casual (at least I think so).

Also, I'm going to promote it more. Just created a new twitter page. Created a facebook page. I'm going to try and get a new custom logo.

Guys, we did a couple things.

GWN, I was a little hurt at first but then I was like "He's completely right. We do a good job and we can do better." I don't think this is going to be our career by any means but I really think we could get some sort of consistent following. We did a little bit of a format editing and made it more casual (at least I think so).

Also, I'm going to promote it more. Just created a new twitter page. Created a facebook page. I'm going to try and get a new custom logo.

Dude, yes. Y'all should really push it. You never know what opportunity it may present.

Custom logo has potential to be awesome, we are kicking around ideas. I think more activity and just more practice doing it is really helpful.

Thanks for the support my man.

Also...was not intending to be too pointed or critical in my remarks. Just want to see you guys reach your potential.

I can share it in other VN threads i frequent and tell them to spread the word, if you want.

Was it really that critical? I'm surprised. We were kind of down a little bit but usually we are too positive I think.

Have you seen the comment in the podcast thread about it? The guy said it sounded like 2 non Vol fans interviewing each other on the phone.

Have you seen the comment in the podcast thread about it? The guy said it sounded like 2 non Vol fans interviewing each other on the phone.

I personally disagree. I've listened and I think we did a good job balancing the good and the bad. JMO.

Members online

No members online now.
Back