Wu's Bonaroo Preparation

I can see that. Idk I was gamered and grooving hard though

I really like all of their studio albums and most of their live stuff too, it's just that some of it can be a little much. I don't need 16 minute long songs in my life anymore, those days are in the past for me.

I feel you Noch.

About to watch the super jam. Featuring Derek Trucks, John Butler, Shaka Khan, and a bunch more. Hype about it.

Just watched 10 minutes of Kanye and left. Everything he talks about is sacrilegious. It's not that hard to switch it up to something different. Pretty demonic concert, for lack of a better term. He wore a mask the entire time I was there, so it probably wasn't even him.

The Wood Brothers were incredible. They killed it as well. Great performers to go along with their great music.

Tomorrow we got BlackBerry Smoke, Tedeschi Trucks Band, John Butler Trio, Cake, Drive-By Truckers, Lionel Richie, the Black Cadillacs, and Jack White,

Jack White destroyed it. He played for 2 1/2 hours but was only scheduled to play 1hour and 15 mins. Played every great song he had/has. Even some Zepplin. Great performance. His solos, while there great, aren't necessarily as good as someone like Trucks or Butler in terms of difficulty. However, his creativity is so beyond those two that it makes it something very exclusive and incredible to hear.

Caught White in Jackson, Mississippi at an outdoor venue years and years ago. When he was first getting big. It was the middle of summer and sweltering as you would expect. He opened with "ball and biscuit" and had a smoke pedal that he would step on in tune with his riffs. He absolutely killed it.

Caught White in Jackson, Mississippi at an outdoor venue years and years ago. When he was first getting big. It was the middle of summer and sweltering as you would expect. He opened with "ball and biscuit" and had a smoke pedal that he would step on in tune with his riffs. He absolutely killed it.

Yep. Played ball and a biscuit last night. I was grooving man. It was sick

Today we are watching Black Pistol Fire(they're basically a mix between White Stripes and Black Keys, really entertaining live), Arctic Monkeys, Avett Brothers, Amos Lee, Dierks Bentley in the bluegrass superjam, Yonder Mountain String Band, and Elton John.

Wood Brothers

Attachments

• 20140613_140322.jpg
    20140613_140322.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140613_142726.jpg
    20140613_142726.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
The best restaurant to eat at (see sign)

Attachments

• 20140613_002134.jpg
    20140613_002134.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 3
Guy had a shaq-fu sign. I died

Attachments

• 20140612_151847.jpg
    20140612_151847.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
Either the other pics were to blurry to post because I was drunk or my phone was dead from searching for service, so I didn't get as much as I wanted.

The lead singer for the Arctic Monkeys was a swagger hound. Dude was smooth as could be. Elton John wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. Amos Lee was really good, such a smooth tone. Avett Brothers was excellent. Great performance, ton of energy on stage.

Overall, had an incredible time. Definitely going back.

Cool story wu

Either the other pics were to blurry to post because I was drunk or my phone was dead from searching for service, so I didn't get as much as I wanted.

The lead singer for the Arctic Monkeys was a swagger hound. Dude was smooth as could be. Elton John wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. Amos Lee was really good, such a smooth tone. Avett Brothers was excellent. Great performance, ton of energy on stage.

Overall, had an incredible time. Definitely going back.

Cool story wu

That place is like a little slice of heaven on earth. glad you enjoyed it.

If I still had any expectations at all for that event, I'd now be extremely underwhelmed. Now, that is pretty much what I would've thought the lineup would look like.

If I still had any expectations at all for that event, I'd now be extremely underwhelmed. Now, that is pretty much what I would've thought the lineup would look like.

Apparently that line-up isn't 100% right. Bonnaroo trolling. Lineup is still being posted tonight but they're making changes.

Yeah, Hozier and Gary Clark Jr. is on their website, so that's def a troll list. Still being released

Members online

No members online now.
Back