Wu's Bonaroo Preparation

Still kicken, jealous you are going to Bonaroo. Take a hawaiian shirt, a good hat, hydration pack, and dry ice if you can get some for your coolers.

Still kicken, jealous you are going to Bonaroo. Take a hawaiian shirt, a good hat, hydration pack, and dry ice if you can get some for your coolers.

Awesome. Didn't think about dry ice. This is actually the shirt I'm wearing down my first day, cuz 'Merica

Attachments

• ronald_reagan_tshirt-r9379f9e6a6374e08890ad8634ca2f51a_804gs_324.jpg
    ronald_reagan_tshirt-r9379f9e6a6374e08890ad8634ca2f51a_804gs_324.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
Leaving tomorrow. Will supply pics of noodz and anything crazy that may take place

Nothing too crazy. Yesterday when we were in line on the interstate, some dudes had a beer pong game going on the side of the road

Picked up a Wild Feathers T-Shirt Scottie. They were sick live! Disappointed they didn't play Wine & Vinegar

Gonna watch J.Roddy Walston & the Business tonight and White Denim.

This is my first festival, and this place is absolutely nuts. Highly recommend them!

Wu, you are giving me serious FOMO right now. I miss the farm.

Nice dude, that J Roddy show should be killer. Homecoming of sorts for the ole boys.

Were you aware that before they headed out to Roo that ole J Roddy and, the lifeboat's favorite band, St. Paul and the Broken Bones played together in Nashville this past Tuesday night? I didn't see anything about it until the day after or I would have tried to give you a heads up.

Were you aware that before they headed out to Roo that ole J Roddy and, the lifeboat's favorite band, St. Paul and the Broken Bones played together in Nashville this past Tuesday night? I didn't see anything about it until the day after or I would have tried to give you a heads up.

Oh yeah, on top of that it was a free show. I couldn't go due to work. Really missed out on that. Sucks.

J. Roddy and St. Paul were good. Greensky Bluegrass has been BY FAR the best band. Absolutely destroyed it. They covered "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac and the place erupted.

J. Roddy and St. Paul were good. Greensky Bluegrass has been BY FAR the best band. Absolutely destroyed it. They covered "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac and the place erupted.

Every once in a while those guys can get a little too "jam band-y" (even though that's exactly what people at Roo would want) for my personal tastes but overall they are a really good.

Every once in a while those guys can get a little too "jam band-y" (even though that's exactly what people at Roo would want) for my personal tastes but overall they are a really good.

I can see that. Idk I was gamered and grooving hard though

Members online

Back