Lifeboat Movie/TV Series Suggestion Thread

There are a TON of actors on Wet Hot American Summer in Netflix. Wonder how much they spent

There are a TON of actors on Wet Hot American Summer in Netflix. Wonder how much they spent

Don't think very much, relatively speaking. Most of them were in the original movie from a while back, a few of them before anybody even knew who they were. I think Netflix is throwing around decent coin right now but I'm pretty sure the majority of the cast for Wet Hot probably did it for a lot less than their going rate.

Don't think very much, relatively speaking. Most of them were in the original movie from a while back, a few of them before anybody even knew who they were. I think Netflix is throwing around decent coin right now but I'm pretty sure the majority of the cast for Wet Hot probably did it for a lot less than their going rate.

That's a good point. You're probably right. Still pretty cool how many people they got together.

Brown, you still watching HTGAWM and Blacklist? I started watching Quantico, Limitless, and The Blindspot, they're good too.

Last edited:
Blacklist and blind spot

Haven't gotten to any of htgawm this season but I need to

Peaky Blinders is legit but I have no idea how you like that Quantico show Ben. Wifey watches it and I've tried to sit through a couple episodes with her and it's just turrible.

Peaky Blinders is legit but I have no idea how you like that Quantico show Ben. Wifey watches it and I've tried to sit through a couple episodes with her and it's just turrible.

Ben chooses to live in the state of Alabama. He loves awful things

So you're saying your wife has good taste?

Members online

Back