Braves Thread Bachelor Party

Nope, I get at least a weekly update from her and then immediately forget the exact number she just told me. I do a lot of rounding.

My lady friend has a countdown app on her phone and updates at least once a week.

The only countdown I am worried about is the countdown to opening kickoff in Neyland, baby. 37 days and counting. Happy Peerless Price Day!

My lady friend has a countdown app on her phone and updates at least once a week.

The only countdown I am worried about is the countdown to opening kickoff in Neyland, baby. 37 days and counting. Happy Peerless Price Day!

I got a countdown widget on my phone for that.

Had an hour and half conversation with my fiancés childhood 70 year old preacher about the joys and pitfalls of sex yesterday during our marriage counseling appointment. It was 15x worse than I imagined it would be.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Opened this up expecting to see some rad party plans but nah

You should have asked him, in all sincerity, for some advice on how to settle disagreements in the bedroom like whether she'll let you come on her face or not.

You should have asked him, in all sincerity, for some advice on how to settle disagreements in the bedroom like whether she'll let you come on her face or not.

He said anything goes. Says sexy time is a gift from Jesus. Just can't violate the conscience. Booze helps with that though IMO

Can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier.

I'm only married to being a BFDL, VFL, and Jack Daniels.

Buncha women in this thread.

Members online

No members online now.
Back