Patron Silver

Just yesterday I was thinking a post like this had to be coming very soon now that your Advocare Challenge was finished, I didn't know it was going to get it's own thread though.

Just yesterday I was thinking a post like this had to be coming very soon now that your Advocare Challenge was finished, I didn't know it was going to get it's own thread though.

Especially at noon. I commend you. Avi should go from horse eating oats to Homer Simpson at Moe's

Drinking is indeed amazing. I don't care how old you get, it's wonderful every time all over again every single time. It's a beautiful night out here on my deck and I am beautiful. All thanks to alcohol.

Drinking is indeed amazing. I don't care how old you get, it's wonderful every time all over again every single time. It's a beautiful night out here on my deck and I am beautiful. All thanks to alcohol.

Robe too or nah?

Best. Line. Ever.

Members online

Back