NFL conversation

It's scary

I'm a big Sproles fan, but I wouldn't want him taking touches from Shady on third downs. Shady is a BEAST. But hey, Chip Kelly is innovative. Those two will probably have packages on the field at the same time. Which will be tough to defend.

Hearing NO is possibly interested in Hakeem Nicks. Yes, please. If not, please draft Beckham out of LSU in the first round.

I'm a big Sproles fan, but I wouldn't want him taking touches from Shady on third downs. Shady is a BEAST. But hey, Chip Kelly is innovative. Those two will probably have packages on the field at the same time. Which will be tough to defend.

He's more WR than RB at this point in time. Plus I'm pretty sure that McCoy could use some help every now and again, I think he had the most touches of any RB last year by a wide margin.

I love Steve Smith. He is one of those that you either love or hate. He is all heart though.

He's like a hockey player playing football. He's one of these Matthew Barnaby types -- you hate him when he plays for the other team; he's a favorite if he's on your team. I hate him; I'll miss him. Unless of course he goes to the Bucs or the Saints in which case he can still go F himself.

He's like a hockey player playing football. He's one of these Matthew Barnaby types -- you hate him when he plays for the other team; he's a favorite if he's on your team. I hate him; I'll miss him. Unless of course he goes to the Bucs or the Saints in which case he can still go F himself.

Or the Yankees, B Mac.

He's more WR than RB at this point in time. Plus I'm pretty sure that McCoy could use some help every now and again, I think he had the most touches of any RB last year by a wide margin.

Sproles is still a RB. He will still generally line up in the backfield. They also have Bryce Brown. Generally, the reserve is a change of pace. But it is Chip Kelly. I think he'll do great in that offense. Just surprised that is where he ended up. I honestly thought he would be in DC.

Great cross comparison. I just like how he plays the game. He doesn't bluff or stand down, says something and backs it up.

Sproles is still a RB. He will still generally line up in the backfield. They also have Bryce Brown. Generally, the reserve is a change of pace. But it is Chip Kelly. I think he'll do great in that offense. Just surprised that is where he ended up. I honestly thought he would be in DC.

According to Pro Football Focus's charting, Sproles saw 84 targets last year and ran routes on 264 plays, to only 51 carries and 14 snaps on pass protection. He was, essentially, a receiver, like Danny Woodhead in San Diego.

He may generally line up in the backfield but that doesn't mean he acts like a RB on the majority of the plays he is in on, at least last year in NO he didn't.

He may generally line up in the backfield but that doesn't mean he acts like a RB on the majority of the plays he is in on, at least last year in NO he didn't.

Just because he doesn't act like a RB, doesn't mean he is not a RB. He lines up in the backfield and runs 5 yard routes. I love Sproles' game. He is going to kill it in that offense. Just surprised that was his destination. He went to the one team where he is not am upgrade as a 3rd down person who lines up behind the quarterback. Obviously he can help on other downs outside of 3rd.

Just because he doesn't act like a RB, doesn't mean he is not a RB. He lines up in the backfield and runs 5 yard routes. I love Sproles' game. He is going to kill it in that offense. Just surprised that was his destination. He went to the one team where he is not am upgrade as a 3rd down person who lines up behind the quarterback. Obviously he can help on other downs outside of 3rd.

In that offense, I think that is going to happen quite a bit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back