Important burger question for Noch

I did not put a fried rasher on it. Might try it with one of those next time.

If I did anything sub-optimally, it was going too light on the crab meat. Shoulda piled it on even higher. Maybe a layer of crab meat, slice of cheese, more crab meat, more cheese to hold it all together.

At some point you reach diminishing returns, though. I mean, there is a lot of flavor going on there to begin with...

At some point you reach diminishing returns, though. I mean, there is a lot of flavor going on there to begin with...

I left the rasher off under that same theory, and a rasher (Irish bacon) is a whole lot less flavor-overpowering than American bacon. I feel confident it would be hard to taste the crab with American bacon. I already plan to up the ratio of crab to everything else the next time I make it.

I left the rasher off under that same theory, and a rasher (Irish bacon) is a whole lot less flavor-overpowering than American bacon. I feel confident it would be hard to taste the crab with American bacon. I already plan to up the ratio of crab to everything else the next time I make it.

I find two pieces of bacon on the bottom bun underneath the burger with all the other add ons on the top side very enjoyable.

Members online

Back