Z's "Detroit Rock City" Sports Thread

Nice hindsight. I seem to remember you being pretty stoked about Ebron....

Bingo.

Not to mention expecting a team that consecutively drafted charles rogers, roy williams, AND mike williams (and Calvin Johnson)..and going 0-16..to draft another first round WR is Luda

Personally, I was hoping that Odell would fall to NO at the end of the first...still very happy with Brandin Cooks, though.

Ebron is going to be good. He is a rookie that needs time. I jumped on because there was no need to draft another WR in the first round.

Hey Brown if your Bucs can win against the Packers for me, that'd be great.

Also shout out to Marc Trestman going to Jimmy Clausen for this week's game. I do really appreciate that.

I know I said I want Jahlil Okafor, but after watching Stanley Johnson the last couple weeks that's who I want. He's the next Kawhi Leonard and Lord knows Detroit can use a 3. Johnson/Drummond would be nice to build around.

NFC North title on the line next week.

Would be nice if we could beat Green Bay in Wisconsin for the first time in my life

LOLIONS right now

Dude you're in the midst of the best Lions' team ever. I grew up a Lions fan in the 90's. Those were truly LOL worthy years. Had the greatest RB ever with nothing to show for it. I still get sick when I think about Scott freakin' Mitchell.

So Lions, Giants, and Titans right? You really got your bases covered.

So Lions, Giants, and Titans right? You really got your bases covered.

Haha yeah. I followed the Giants pretty intensely as a way to troll Jets fans (the worst) while in NYC, I was born in metro Detroit, so they were my team before the Titans naturally, and I was raised just south of Nashville so yeah. Just my f'ing luck.

Members online

Back