Music Suggestion Thread

Clapton once said the only 2 guitarists that stopped him dead in his tracks the first time he heard them were SRV and Duane Allman.

Same here. We'll see, I'm skeptical. I admittedly lost interest when Isbell left. Speaking of Isbell, Amanda Shires is my dream girl.

Yeah, must be real rough for him to have to be married to a hot, ridiculously talented musician. Then again, from the stories you hear about the Truckers days, his first marriage was a train wreck of epic proportions so good for him, I guess. Also, he's BFL, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Speaking of really talented ladies that are easy to look at:

Underhill Rose
image-191296-full.jpg

are playing some place called Palm Coast Coffee and Pub on St. Simon's Island tomorrow night, GWN.

Yeah, must be real rough for him to have to be married to a hot, ridiculously talented musician. Then again, from the stories you hear about the Truckers days, his first marriage was a train wreck of epic proportions so good for him, I guess. Also, he's BFL, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Speaking of really talented ladies that are easy to look at:

Underhill Rose
image-191296-full.jpg

are playing some place called Palm Coast Coffee and Pub on St. Simon's Island tomorrow night, GWN.

Holy shiit, Palm Coast is tiny

Y'all sgould look into spotify if you dont have it. Free on PC's and laptops. Every album for free.

Holy shiit, Palm Coast is tiny

Not surprising, I can see them being in the cliche coffee house setting. They are all pretty good musicians and the style of music is up my alley but they're just a little too mellow all the time for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back