Them Vols offseason thread

Gimme details bruh

Go to the thread about it and put your email if you want to play, Brown will email you the invite. Idk if we're playing for money or not, it was never really brought up after the first mention of it.

You said you never played before right? Last year was my first time, it's easy to do.

Go to the thread about it and put your email if you want to play, Brown will email you the invite. Idk if we're playing for money or not, it was never really brought up after the first mention of it.

You said you never played before right? Last year was my first time, it's easy to do.

Ight, cool.

Re: Raulerson and why we took his slaw ass

Need more o-line bodies. He is headed for a redshirt. He is playing center here. During spring practice he forgot to snap the ball two straight plays because he claimed he was used to playing tackle in HS and forgot he had the ball.

GBO

"True story. Ferguson was playing QB. They let it slide the first time, but he forgot again the very next play and Mahoney flipped his ****."

Nerves + never having played center... it happens.

But that's one way to guarantee some harsh words and a redshirt.

Hell, they might put a black stripe on his redshirt for that.

Hopefully kid sees opportunity for improvement instead of running with his tail between his legs.

Nerves + never having played center... it happens.

But that's one way to guarantee some harsh words and a redshirt.

Hell, they might put a black stripe on his redshirt for that.

Hopefully kid sees opportunity for improvement instead of running with his tail between his legs.

I am trying to visualize a center forgetting to snap the ball. I mean, it's in his damn hands for Pete's sake.

I wonder if he started backpedaling to block a pass rush while holding the ball.

I hope.

Members online

Back