What's for lunch?

Memphis thing..people love it.

(Overrated imho). I haven't been many times though so maybe I'm not getting the right thing.

It would seem to be impossible to order the wrong thing, wouldn't it? I mean, they put what you're supposed to order right in the name of the restaurant. Won't surprised me if it's overrated. Because IMO, fried chicken is sort of like Mexican food -- almost always at least good, sometimes really really good, but too limited to ever be really spectacular. Which is why the idea of a fried chicken restaurant so good that I've heard of it all the way down here is intriguing. Is there any other really famous fried chicken restaurant anywhere in the world?

It would seem to be impossible to order the wrong thing, wouldn't it? I mean, they put what you're supposed to order right in the name of the restaurant. Won't surprised me if it's overrated. Because IMO, fried chicken is sort of like Mexican food -- almost always at least good, sometimes really really good, but too limited to ever be really spectacular. Which is why the idea of a fried chicken restaurant so good that I've heard of it all the way down here is intriguing. Is there any other really famous fried chicken restaurant anywhere in the world?

I love all things spicy so I must have hot chicken while in Nashville, and Prince's and Hattie B's are pretty famous for that.

Last edited:
I love all things spicy so I must have hot chicken while in Nashville, and Prince's and Hattie B's are pretty famous for that.

I think i saw Hattie B's on the Food Paradise Fried Chicken episode. I want to try it.

I think i saw Hattie B's on the Food Paradise Fried Chicken episode. I want to try it.

It's probably the touristy place and I'd bet native Nashvillians would tell you some other place is really the best but Hattie's is damn good to me.

It's probably the touristy place and I'd bet native Nashvillians would tell you some other place is really the best but Hattie's is damn good to me.

There was some other hole in the wall looking place, that's probably the best.

Members online

No members online now.
Back