Wu's very own recruiting thread.

Skeeter saying OM is working Drew's mom currently and our coaches are on edge about it,

NSD. Always drama filled. Legit night shift action in the Richmond thread, Gruden style.

I don't wanna be on the wrong end of a couple flips and end up feeling disappointed with what will still be a great class

Something to worry about?

I a lot of ole miss friends but one in particular who knows a few low level folks in ad/football program. They aren't optimistic. I got nothing this AM from any at mus. I'll be on edge until it's in. The "local" pressure is real but I think we win out.

Would be huge.

Really hope florida doesn't land that big-3 from florida

Im torn, i don't want Auburn or Florida to get em :(

I realize your hatred for AU runs deep but a team we play every year and compete for a slot in the SECC game against vs. a team who cycles on and off our schedule and may not even face while they are there? No brainer to me, in this case I hope they are all Tiger.

I realize your hatred for AU runs deep but a team we play every year and compete for a slot in the SECC game against vs. a team who cycles on and off our schedule and may not even face while they are there? No brainer to me, in this case I hope they are all Tiger.

Might face em in the ATL tho

:D:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back