The "I miss Brian McCann and Tim Hudson" thread

ScHoolboy Z

Right call by the organization to let them go, but still tough to lose them. Especially Mac.

The older I get, the more practical I get. I once had to insert my finger into a screaming child's rectum to extract an impacted chunk of feces, and I eventually got over that. Pretty sure I could get over damn near anything for 85 million dollars.

In other words, I wish nothing but the best to Brian McCann.

The older I get, the more practical I get. I once had to insert my finger into a screaming child's rectum to extract an impacted chunk of feces, and I eventually got over that. Pretty sure I could get over damn near anything for 85 million dollars.

In other words, I wish nothing but the best to Brian McCann.
I mean, no offense Verc, but you just compared Brian McCann signing woth the Yankees to Terrance Cody taking you to pound town... I can't get down with that, regardless of money

If you can't compare a beloved player leaving our team and signing with the hated enemy with a brutal act of sodomy, what's the point of the internet?

I have no problem with Mac. I was resigned to him leaving long ago.

I have a problem with verc stating he would willingly get corn cobbed by Terrance Cody

I have no problem with Mac. I was resigned to him leaving long ago.

I have a problem with verc stating he would willingly get corn cobbed by Terrance Cody

Three days later I'd be lying on a beach in the south Pacific with Scarlett Johansson rubbing salve on my anus and helping me dream up ways to spend my $85 million. I'd live.

Members online

Back