GWN's Fitness Thread

GWN do I go through each workout in chronological order every single day? Like, mix it up 14 straight days?

GWN do I go through each workout in chronological order every single day? Like, mix it up 14 straight days?
Ideally, yes. You’ll probably be limited on what you can do based on the equipment you have available to you. Get creative where you can.

Each one is only 20 minutes. That may or may not be enough for what you’re looking for. But they are good workouts.

Ideally, yes. You’ll probably be limited on what you can do based on the equipment you have available to you. Get creative where you can.

Each one is only 20 minutes. That may or may not be enough for what you’re looking for. But they are good workouts.
Awesome man. I’ve got some little stuff like some dumbbells and bands I could utilize. I’ll get clever with it. I really appreciate it!

I know it’s partially fake bc of a workout in the heat/humidity this morning but scale says (at least momentarily) 177 which would be down 10 pounds since mid-March. Won’t stay there after the rest of today and tomorrow but I’ll still take it for right now. If I can get below 175 I think that’ll be the first time a scale has said that to me since before I graduated high school.

If I can get below 175 I think that’ll be the first time a scale has said that to me since before I graduated high school.
So still not technically below that number like I said last time but the scale officially showed 175 for the first time today (175.8 but I am NOT rounding up in this case). Took a few weeks to move the needle from 177 to 175 so might be another month before I see 174 or lower but I’mma keep working on it.

So still not technically below that number like I said last time but the scale officially showed 175 for the first time today (175.8 but I am NOT rounding up in this case). Took a few weeks to move the needle from 177 to 175 so might be another month before I see 174 or lower but I’mma keep working on it.
Kudos my good man

I have been grinding away on the bike. Losing basketball has sucked. Might even have to start running again 🙄

Members online

No members online now.
Back