Where is everyone?

The guys over in the grizzlies thread were piling on someone a few weeks ago. I hit “show ignored content” to see what in the world was going on and that guy was over there quoting my posts. It’s been years since I’ve interacted with that dude.
Dude is relentless. LOL

Guys could you prayers this week. I’m 8 days sober but the second week is always the hardest for me (I can go 3-4 days without drinking but my body is wondering why we weren’t drunk all weekend and fighting me) lol
Done. Denying your flesh is always difficult but you got this!

Hey wicky 2 hard how is the baby?

@wU-Tang Vol
Well, it’s kinda complicated. So, she got her PICC line out and we switched to an oral medicine. That was a little over a week ago. But she has developed these two swollen spots along her scar. They’re not very soft and she isn’t running a fever and acting normal, so I’m not so sure it is another infection. They did tell us as the dissolvable plates in her head dissipate, she will get these weird lumps in her skull and it will shape itself out. And that had happened at the front of her skull. But these particular two swelled up much higher than the others. So, we are going to see our surgeon again today and get his opinion. We may potentially have to get the PICC line back in if this new oral medicine isn’t working as good. The wife is all kinds of anxious again. We also found out there is some slight resorption on her skull which means there could potentially be multiple surgeries over the next few years to fill any holes that may form. Or, they may have to reinforce it with other methods. This is pretty common with people that have had this surgery and get an infection. We just have to monitor how the resorption is going to really know so that will be over the span of her going to kindergarten most likely. All-in-all, she is happy and healthy which is better than a lot of people get.

Well, it’s kinda complicated. So, she got her PICC line out and we switched to an oral medicine. That was a little over a week ago. But she has developed these two swollen spots along her scar. They’re not very soft and she isn’t running a fever and acting normal, so I’m not so sure it is another infection. They did tell us as the dissolvable plates in her head dissipate, she will get these weird lumps in her skull and it will shape itself out. And that had happened at the front of her skull. But these particular two swelled up much higher than the others. So, we are going to see our surgeon again today and get his opinion. We may potentially have to get the PICC line back in if this new oral medicine isn’t working as good. The wife is all kinds of anxious again. We also found out there is some slight resorption on her skull which means there could potentially be multiple surgeries over the next few years to fill any holes that may form. Or, they may have to reinforce it with other methods. This is pretty common with people that have had this surgery and get an infection. We just have to monitor how the resorption is going to really know so that will be over the span of her going to kindergarten most likely. All-in-all, she is happy and healthy which is better than a lot of people get.
Think about y’all a lot. Continued prayers brother.

<3 Sending our love to you.

thanks for the update. Definitely will continue praying for you guys.

The last time I went to a Tennessee game, Justin Worley threw a TD pass to Brendan Downs.

I welcome your gameday food, Vol Walk, etc. recommendations heading into a 7:00pm Thursday game.

Members online

Back