Where is everyone?

By no means shocking but still, "good grief, some of our fans".

Someone in the FF, stating publicly, that he witnessed/knows Pruitt did the former medical staff dirty and is guilty of the accusations.

And it's a mod🤦‍♂️ wonder if the rumor rule is enforced?

This particular quote was followed up by a post from our friend Bass that I also tried to quote but must've very quickly got nuked where he was bitchin about Z cursing him out and once again bringing up ya'lls podcast (RIP) being allowed on VN while complaining about the one he apparently did with someone else from the recruiting forum getting removed.

This particular quote was followed up by a post from our friend Bass that I also tried to quote but must've very quickly got nuked where he was bitchin about Z cursing him out and once again bringing up ya'lls podcast (RIP) being allowed on VN while complaining about the one he apparently did with someone else from the recruiting forum getting removed.
Bass is a joy

I desperately need Freak GA or Z to come over here and tell the behind the scenes story on OD getting banned from the RF

I’m sure his emails/messages pleading his case were priceless

I desperately need Freak GA or Z to come over here and tell the behind the scenes story on OD getting banned from the RF

I’m sure his emails/messages pleading his case were priceless
You can get banned from just one forum?

Hey guys so I’m kind of freaking out a little bit and can’t really talk to anyone about this so I wanted to post this here.

So my girlfriend had an incident this morning. She’s not hurt and no one else is hurt but apparently it was some sort of mental breakdown and she had her mom drive her to the hospital. If you guys can just keep her in your thoughts or prayers I’d appreciate it. We’ve know each for a long time and just started dating a few weeks ago but she means a lot to me and I’m just worried.

Hey guys so I’m kind of freaking out a little bit and can’t really talk to anyone about this so I wanted to post this here.

So my girlfriend had an incident this morning. She’s not hurt and no one else is hurt but apparently it was some sort of mental breakdown and she had her mom drive her to the hospital. If you guys can just keep her in your thoughts or prayers I’d appreciate it. We’ve know each for a long time and just started dating a few weeks ago but she means a lot to me and I’m just worried.
You got it man! I’m sorry this is happening to her. Not saying they’re related but my father and grandfather were diagnosed bipolar and my brother shows tendencies of it but has never been diagnosed. Mental health breakdowns are tough because they usually cannot help it. Prayers brother. I hope it was just a slight chemical imbalance or something and she doesn’t have to deal with it again.

Damn man, that's rough. Like wU said, hope it was just a momentary thing and she is doing well again soon.

You got it man! I’m sorry this is happening to her. Not saying they’re related but my father and grandfather were diagnosed bipolar and my brother shows tendencies of it but has never been diagnosed. Mental health breakdowns are tough because they usually cannot help it. Prayers brother. I hope it was just a slight chemical imbalance or something and she doesn’t have to deal with it again.

Damn man, that's rough. Like wU said, hope it was just a momentary thing and she is doing well again soon.

Thanks guys. She’s had high anxiety and I just hope it was an anxiety attack and that the right treatment will help with it.

Members online

Back