Where is everyone?

Atlanta Vol is a confirmed booster that posts in the RF. He has been right a lot and given some really good insight, helped people in there financially, etc. He just tagged Freak saying he needs to contact him and there are some enemies among us on VN. Was dead serious. It got immediately deleted. I wanna know now.

Atlanta Vol is a confirmed booster that posts in the RF. He has been right a lot and given some really good insight, helped people in there financially, etc. He just tagged Freak saying he needs to contact him and there are some enemies among us on VN. Was dead serious. It got immediately deleted. I wanna know now.
Next podcast guest 🍕🍕🍕

Wtf it’s a message board

LMAO why tho. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

Probably, plus didn't Z run it by Freak before he did it and got an ok?

1) I ran it by Freak

2) We don’t sell anything and we do it for free and we don’t advertise

3) It’s like at least halfway decent I’d like to think. Plus not like Freak is out there sponsoring it everywhere either. I just make a thread and leave it be.

1) I ran it by Freak

2) We don’t sell anything and we do it for free and we don’t advertise

3) It’s like at least halfway decent I’d like to think. Plus not like Freak is out there sponsoring it everywhere either. I just make a thread and leave it be.
I didn't listen to theirs, they were trying to sell stuff?

Members online

No members online now.
Back