Best damn basketball team in the world thread

Day two of training camp observation number one quincy trying to do too much...shocker

Number two Beasley is really talented

Number three Conley's awesome

Stokes is a banger.. Not scared of anyone. Throwin them bows in camp.

Said he looks pretty but his game is ugly

Said he's cash money from 16 but not 18

Good turnout to watch grizzlies practice..on a Monday

City is ready

(haven't paid much attention at all to offseason transactions)

Added vince carter, lost mike miller
Drafted Jarnell stokes and Jordan adams, cut jamaal Franklin, let Ed Davis walk

BENCHING Tayshaun Prince

Team is better. Won 50 games with mike marc and TA all missing significant time

Assuming health, 50 Ws easy imo

Old man vince carter is so perfect for this team

Good team defender (always needed), good three point shooter (grizzlies stated "biggest need" for years), and good pick and roll creator/handler to give mike a break (long been our biggest need imo)

Plus a few beers in brown gets to jump around in his array of conley shirseys yelling VINSANITY

and yelling DUNK IT every time he catches a pass on the wing behind the three point line

Yeah I was gonna guess better just based on a hopefully healthy Marc season. Jordan Adams didn't really wow me, but I don't know enough to say that with confidence... what position he playin?

Two guard.. I wasn't big on the pick but he killed it in summer league and training camp. Players are talking him and stokes up big time and that's something they've never really done before

He seemed sorta "lumbering" for a 2-guard when I watched him, but that wasn't near enough watching to know anything of substance.

Starting lineup:

Mike
Courtney
TA
ZBO
Marc

No minutes for Prince
Marc more aggressive
JARNELL and adams looking great in summer and practices. Not going to get minutes from the jump but thrilled with both
Not going to go with straight bench units, keeping two starters on the floor at all times

Dave da god

Vince has ankle issue limiting his minutes but starting to ramp it up

Good, good. We need Vince to stay healthy. Seems like a long shot, but I said the same this time last year with Miller.

I may love the grizzlies more than anything else on planet earth.

Even that **** up quincy Pondexter

I'm so ready for next Wednesday.

BRING ON MY MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Members online

No members online now.
Back