Sports Betting Thread

<----- kiss of death

Also forgot iggy was still out

GD, this team is so infuriating to watch for 80% of most games and then amazing for 20%. Only question seems to be if they've dug themselves in too big of a hole to climb out of or not.

What do you think about the Steve Blake acquisition?

I don't think it's really going to do anything of any huge value production wise but I like it. Klay has not consistently shown that he can be any sort of facilitator and we need someone besides Steph and Iggy who can play that role, even if it's for just a few minutes. Warriors gave up basically nothing in on court value, they stay just under the tax, and opened up a roster spot.

I don't think it's really going to do anything of any huge value production wise but I like it. Klay has not consistently shown that he can be any sort of facilitator and we need someone besides Steph and Iggy who can play that role, even if it's for just a few minutes. Warriors gave up basically nothing in on court value, they stay just under the tax, and opened up a roster spot.

Yeah, it's not a huge deal, but i like it. Never a bad thing to pick up an experienced backup PG for next to nothing.

Members online

Back