Sports Betting Thread

Says he wants to go out on top...doesn't want to stay too long like a lot of his idols did. He's 24...if he spent another 6 years at the top and retired having been the champ at LHW and HW (which he's already talking about a fight with Cain Velazquez), then he'd probably be considered the GOAT. Leave at age 30, still have all your faculties and be a legend the rest of your life...sounds good to me.

I checked the temp about six but the forecasts I saw didn't show any strong winds

Says he wants to go out on top...doesn't want to stay too long like a lot of his idols did. He's 24...if he spent another 6 years at the top and retired having been the champ at LHW and HW (which he's already talking about a fight with Cain Velazquez), then he'd probably be considered the GOAT. Leave at age 30, still have all your faculties and be a legend the rest of your life...sounds good to me.

Makes sense

Apparently the wind is tough that direction cause they're running way too much and collinsworth keeps talking about it

I see that, but Running and fumbling aint gonna get it done. Atleast throw my int or something.

Dammmmmmit Cromartie! I needed that!

And i hope he isn't hurt.

Members online

No members online now.
Back