Chef Verc TV Reality Show Support Thread

I thought we had an agreement, how does any body have any idea what he posted to know if you agree with him or not? It was a nice thought but I can tell that Verc and Scotty just can't help themselves.

I thought we had an agreement, how does any body have any idea what he posted to know if you agree with him or not? It was a nice thought but I can tell that Verc and Scotty just can't help themselves.

I'm all in on the ignore.

Scotty quoted him and referenced an argument which I knew involved me so I broke down and read those 3 or so posts. No responding though.

GWN just needs to camp out at his house and shoot him with that gun he posted in the braves thread every time he posts

Hey I've been doing pretty good. I put his ass on ignore this morning. So I won't see his post and be tempted

If I buys tickets off a guy from the motherland and he stiffs me, will you hunt him down GWN?

Now he's calling DBake a pussy. And he wonders why no one likes him...

That's why I've got him on ignore, so I can't see stuff like that. If I did, it'd probably piss me off enough to engage in another argument with him.

That's why I've got him on ignore, so I can't see stuff like that. If I did, it'd probably piss me off enough to engage in another argument with him.

I do, too. When he posted like 5 times in a row, my curiosity got the best of me.

Possible sign that I spend too much time on these two sites with you fine gents = me texting the lady friend, misspelling the word "grab" and having my phone autocorrect it to GWN. And having it already be in all caps!

Possible sign that I spend too much time on these two sites with you fine gents = me texting the lady friend, misspelling the word "grab" and having my phone autocorrect it to GWN. And having it already be in all caps!

Hahahahahaha I've don't that.

True.

We need a punishment for the next one who responds to Nati. Like maybe a Nick Saban avi, or in Benji's case an auburn avi.

Members online

No members online now.
Back