UFC thread

Browne took some huge shots at the beginning of the round...I think Reem just gassed himself out.

Why is he calling out Wandy? Wandy is my all time favorite fighter, but hes washed up like a mofo

He's wanted a fight with Wanderlei for a while now. I think he's just at that point in his career where he wants to put together big name fights.

Dana's been looking for an opponent for Machida at 185...wouldn't mind seeing Sonnen get the nod there. Although I believe that fight has been offered to Nick Diaz.

He's wanted a fight with Wanderlei for a while now. I think he's just at that point in his career where he wants to put together big name fights.

Cause he's got Dana eating out of his hand. He'll give Sonnen whoever he wants, even if its a champ.

I was kinda just joking around for Verc. And i wanna see those two fights but im really looking forward to Uriah Hall

Obviously I don't really care. But if we're using this place regularly, it makes sense to move some of the really continuously off-topic stuff over here. I don't really expect the EPL stuff to continue much longer than five minutes after football season starts, but if it does then it makes sense to bring a lot of it over here. Chop chop.

Obviously I don't really care. But if we're using this place regularly, it makes sense to move some of the really continuously off-topic stuff over here. I don't really expect the EPL stuff to continue much longer than five minutes after football season starts, but if it does then it makes sense to bring a lot of it over here. Chop chop.

Lol i know, i just figured it'd make sense to make a thread to try to contain most of it. Wouldn't hurt anyways

Ben, I meant to ask if you'd heard about BJ Penn coaching against Frankie Edgar next season on TUF...apparently they've agreed to fight at 145lbs at the finale. I can't believe BJ is going to try to make that weight. I would pay good damn money to see BJ Penn in his prime against Jose Aldo.

Ben, I meant to ask if you'd heard about BJ Penn coaching against Frankie Edgar next season on TUF...apparently they've agreed to fight at 145lbs at the finale. I can't believe BJ is going to try to make that weight. I would pay good damn money to see BJ Penn in his prime against Jose Aldo.

Nope i haven't heard that. Bj needs to hang it up. Yeah that would have been a good fight

Members online

No members online now.
Back