Archer's First Post Discussion Thread.

Lol well that will most likely never happen. Despite the USMNT no show today.. They had only lost 2 out of the last 17, which is amazing all things considered.

So America is like the Boise State of soccer? How exciting.

What is all this hate for Benn? America or gtfo! (Yes, I know I am currently not living in America....)

He's not saying he won't root for them.. He's just (truthfully) stating they suck.

Just don't care whether some American dudes I can't name and will never care about win a hockey game or not

All team-sports fandom is about the irrationality of rooting for the logo on the jersey rather than the guys who are wearing it.

Just don't care whether some American dudes I can't name and will never care about win a hockey game or not

I'm probably just splitting hairs but I can kinda see Ben's point about being so ambivalent about a sport that you wouldn't root for anyone, US included. I just can't imagine actively rooting against the US in anything.

I'm probably just splitting hairs but I can kinda see Ben's point about being so ambivalent about a sport that you wouldn't root for anyone, US included. I just can't imagine actively rooting against the US in anything.

I wasn't actively rooting against them. I didn't and don't care. The entire Winter Olympics could not exist and I wouldn't miss it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back