Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

If I remember correctly Titans waxed that ass last time they played. Outside of the 30-7 smack down them Titans put on the Bucs in last years preseason (which doesn't count).

If I remember correctly Titans waxed that ass last time they played. Outside of the 30-7 smack down them Titans put on the Bucs in last years preseason (which doesn't count).

The Titans in my eye will, metaphorically speaking, always be a yard ahort of a super bowl

Waxed that ass to the tune of narrowly escaping with a come from behind 23-17 victory at home.

Oh, ok..

Darrelle Revis is doing so well in his recovery from major knee surgery that the star cornerback might play in Week 3 of the preseason, putting him three weeks ahead of schedule, Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Mark Dominik said.

Revis, who tore his ACL last September, was not expected to get his first action until Week 1 of the regular season, against his former team, the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium.

"You don't want to push," Dominik said. "You want to stick with your plan. But we may want to get him on the field Week 3 of the preseason, get a few series in, get it over with, get it out of his head, so that Week 1 in New York he's ready to go. "

Revis participated in a 7-on-7 drill for the first time Monday and traveled with the Buccaneers to New England for joint practices this week against the Patriots, but will not play in Friday night's game.

The Buccaneers acquired Revis from the Jets in exchange for the 13th overall pick in April's draft and signed him to a six-year, $96 million contract.

-espn

had an 8 team league draft last night (yeah i know... beside the point) and I drafted Rams D/ST against ARI. Thought hard about TB. Both have tough games weeks 2 and 3 so I wasn't sure who to choose out of STL and TB.

I like the Bucs D better this week but it appears Rams are a better bet for the season. Certainly not a bad match up against the cardinals this week either.

Rams go @ ATL, @ DAL

Bucs go vs NO, @ NE

I really like them both, though.

(I am, in all honesty, fairly certain that either the Bucs or the Panthers or maybe even both are going to rise up this year and make things uncomfortable for either the Falcons or Saints or both. The NFC South has a chance to be the best in the NFL this year.)

Members online

No members online now.
Back